Saturday, January 21, 2012

SWTOR, sith warrior question. Help me decide what class. ?

So I have a lvl 50 Sith Marauder and a lvl 35 sith Juggernaut. I don't know if I should just stick with my marauder or finish lvling and go full speed with my Jugg. I'm mainly PVP player, but I do like to get into pugs and do some PVE, I don't really tank (but I love the option to spec tank if I want) I will mainly go pVE DpS. Will the Jugg be viable in end game PVE dps? Because I think I like the Jugg alittle more, but I don't want people to not accept me in operations due to me being a Jugg DPS. Can you help me with pros and cons. Oh and I love the Juggs gear look at lvl 50 lol.

Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE

Well I haven't played either, but in the end I think you really need to make the decision yourself.

I would recommend levelling the Juggernaut for now, and hop onto your Marauder every day to do your PvP dailies. That way, you will still be getting PvP gear for the Marauder in case you decide you prefer it. On the other hand, dailies won't take you long, and really wouldn't slow down your leveling on the Juggernaut too harshly.

Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment