Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best Bounty Hunter spec for PVP in SWTOR?

I just made a Bounty Hunter and I'd like to level this character properly. I'd like to do alot of damage, take alot of damage and be useful during PVP. I would like to know what you think is the best way to accomplish this. Keep in mind I'm very experienced in PVP, so learning and using these abilities won't be a problem.

Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE

Answer:

It's hard to say for sure, since it depends on your style of play as well. Having a lot of experiance in PvP is great, it can be kind of like a game of chess, you need to think what you would do if you were your opponent, based on what they have odne. Anyways, this isn't sun tzu's the art of war lol.

Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment