Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Inquisitor companion?

Ok I seem to be having problems getting social points with my companion. Every time I am talking tio some one and answer, he gives me negative points. I dont know what to answer to make him happy. Anyone else having problems with him. Am I doing it wrong or is he hard to please?

Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE

Answer: A couple things to keep in mind here. First you can always exit a conversation and start over if you don't like the way things are going by pressing escape. Second, check the codex entry for your companions and see what motivates them, what they like and don't like. For Khem Val (I'm assuming you're talking about Khem) he likes when you show no weakness or cowardice. He wants you to be strong and devour the world.

Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment