Saturday, March 10, 2012

Star Wars:The Old Republic?

I'm an MMO'er used to play wow ( When it was good ) and rift etc.. but i just cant pull my self to try swtor? Is there any other ex WOW players that play it that can tell me about it a little? if it feels a good replacement to wow? because i've never got into another MMO since playing wow, but i just need that last push to make me try it?
Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE

Answer:

It does feel like a good change. I thought RIFT felt like a good change, and think the interface is better than either of the other games. But WoW guildmates mostly didn't follow to RIFT.

But they've basically all taken a break from WoW to play SWTOR together. Like someone said, if you like Star Wars at all, the story lines for each of the classes are really fun, they take you through the leveling process, and I think you'd enjoy. I like the dark side/light side and other choices from the questgivers. It's definitely more demanding on your graphics card, though.

Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment