Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Star wars the old republic: which class first?

With some lucky people, today will be the day they get to play swtor but for a lot of us we still have a few days to wait, so whilst we wait, which class are you guys/gals planning on playing first? i know already that everyone is going to try and rush to 50 asap, but not me, im going to take my time, enjoy the ride because we wont be seeing an expansion for a long while im guessing, so take your time all, enjoy it, so which class you guys gonna play first?

Check out this Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE here!

me im going for smuggler or bounty hunter because i like the freedom, they are their own, they dont take orders like troopers and they dont have to bow down like slaves as the inquisitor does, at least at first.. so which class are you lot gonna play first and why??

Answer #1: First Sith Warrior and then ill do a smuggler. This is my first MMO so im taking my time with the game.

Answer #2: Bounty Hunter, Power Tech (tank spec). Why? I don't like playing heal spec but I'm used to tanking and I had no fun at all with the force users in the beta weekend and well... heavy armor ftw.

Check out this Star Wars the Old Republic LEVELING GUIDE here!

No comments:

Post a Comment